Porting Gameloft games to various platforms:
- Handle complex tasks under instruction of supervisor.
- Research and implement new technical knowledge of game platforms into the project.
- Support team members to work smoothly in the project and help them to improve their skill
1. Main tasks
- Maintain and update current games based on new rules/checklist
- Support project lead to train new members when they join team.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, then implement libraries.
- Research new platform techniques to prepare for any challenge and improve team productivity.
- Write documents about the technical aspect of game project.
- Raise alarm to relevant Managers if there are any block issues; impediments that prevent tasks from reaching milestones. Report to relevant Managers on daily basis percentage completion of each task.
2. Technical knowledge
- Good knowledge of application or game programming on PC, mobile: Propose solutions whenever block issues pop up, to make sure projects can run smoothly
- Research on new technology/tools/methods… and communicate with related departments.
3. Research & documentation
- R&D on the new technology, share experiences with other teammates.
- In charger of documentation & manuals to guide team members “how to use tools/libs effectively”
4. Contribution to Studio
- Inform other game teams of upcoming changes in technical part of game platforms.
- Open workshop to help Deployment programmers know how to port games on many platforms.