The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to develop the new market by assisting in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and new customers on board.
This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. He or she should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy to hit an ambitious target.
- Responsible for the individual annual, quarterly, and monthly targets and goals, and establish a plan for achieving them.
- Generate new clients for expanding business.
- Building trust and providing excellent services to prospecting clients.
- Handling full-cycle of B2B Sales process from prospecting, pitching/presenting, and closing deals.
- Acting as a contact point between the client and internal operating teams during the contract implementation period to deliver the best excellent service.
- Supporting the marketing activities of the company, such as planning and organizing marketing events (seminars, conferences, workshops, etc.) and email MKT to engage with prospective and existing customers.