Will you dare joining us, taking on some awesome challenges such as designing the next generation of fintech & digital investment solutions for top Wall Street firms, or enhancing the customer experience with a breakthrough insurance intelligence engine for international insurance & health management organizations?
- Work on cutting-edge cross-platform apps that will be used by millions of consumers.
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team (PM,BA, TL, UX, R&D) to transform user stories into realistic prototypes & fast reliable production code.
- Leveraging best software engineering practices.
- Identifying & eliminating performance and scale issues that ripple from front-end to back-end.
- Provide technical guidance to junior teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in any programming language.
- Experience with Java J2EE frameworks such as Spring, Vert, Ktor... and have knowledge about Kotlin.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies.
- Experience with service-oriented development, software architecture paradigms and design patterns.
- Experience with REST API design and implementation, message queues, OAuth authorization mechanisms, JSON Web Token.
- Comfortable working on both frontend and backend.
- Good understanding of code versioning with Git.
- Speaking and writing English is a must.
- Extra paid leave (up to 18 days)
- Extra insurance
- Extra bonus (Tet bonus, performance bonus)
- Welcoming and family inclusive working environment
- Flexible time, guaranteed work-free weekend
- And many other extras
Chúng tôi sẽ gửi email cho bạn khi có việc làm mới tương tự