The Senior Architect cum Design Manager leads, engages, directs, monitors, coordinates and manages the project and the team. And schedules, organizes, coordinates and ensures the required quality of the production design, and stakeholders work on projects of all scales.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform design work on all phases of various architectural projects including concept design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications, design review and coordination drawings.
- Managing and coordinating with team to prepare drawings with design activities from the concept design phase to the execution phase.
- Ensuring drawings and designs are produced on time with high quality.
- Ensure design is compliance with relevant codes, standards, regulation and requirements of local authority having jurisdiction.
- Overseeing the design process using technical expertise
- Analysis and appraisal of current project status and forecast of activities in order to ensure completion of project on schedule.
- Communicate with client to understand their needs/ problems and report to Design director and design team on timely and accuracy manner.
- Lead in preparation of dossier submission to client as per competed stage of projects and project related correspondence, reports, charts; coordinate and assist with financing department to issue payment request and debt collection.
- Assist in the negotiation of sub-contractor, consultant for contract, claims or change orders
- Organize and prioritize workload, assist Design Director in identifying project needs/requirements.
- Work independently in addressing complex tasks in a time sensitive environment.
- Respond to each inquiry, whether from a customer, vendor or co-worker in a professional and courteous manner.
- Motivating and encouraging internal design teams
- Ensures team capacity and capability.
- Attend off-site meetings as necessary.
- Perform related duties as assigned.