We are seeking an experienced Senior Affiliate Manager for our Ho Chi Minh office possessing strong, hands-on online marketing experience to run the execution of the online sales strategy for AdStart’s Affiliate Program. Primarily responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key affiliates, this person will also be responsible for identifying and recruiting relevant top producing affiliates.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in a wide variety of online marketing techniques including affiliate marketing. If you're just looking to add a line to your resume, we may not be for you. If you're looking for a dynamic experience that will push your potential, support your growth, give you meaningful work from the first day, and provide an environment where your voice can be heard in daily interactions with senior management, we are for you.
Your main duties:
- Identify and recruit relevant top performing affiliates and publishers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key affiliates and affiliate networks
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue and profit goals
- Negotiate multiple payout structures on various models including CPA, CPL, CPC
- Actively consult with key affiliate partners on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue objectives through recommending and implementing best practices or additional products/services to promote
- Research and analyze the affiliate and OTA industries, to identify trends that can positively or negatively affect the business
- Become a training, information and advice resource for junior-level staff
- Analyze reporting, as well as partner insights, to recommend strategic improvements
- Work tightly with the product development team to identify top producing offers
- Manage communications between tech and creative teams to ensure all deliverables are met
- Screen current and potential affiliates for fraudulent activities