- Taking care of international sales and marketing business B2B.
- Building database, introducing products (specification & application) to Vietnamese buyer.
- Development of sales of international commodities B2B.
+ Track and supervise contract performance, receive customer feedback, handle after-sales issues.
+ Collect information about the market, suppliers, competitors, competitive products.
+ Be responsible for finding customers, organizing sales, implementing contracts, maintaining customer network development.
- Prepare periodic work reports.
- Bachelor of International Trading, Business Administration/Marketing major.
- Fluency in English writing and speaking.
- Prefer to work, communicate with partners, customers.
- Communication skills and negotiation.
- Active, energetic, eager to learn.
- Can use basic MS Office (Power point, Word, Excel).
- Have experience in the same position 3 years.
- Provide Laptop.
- Get professional training before starting work (paid during training)
- To participate in social insurance, health insurance, labor contracts according to the labor law, holidays, holidays, vacation according to state law.
- Days off in the year as a general rule
- Year-end Tet bonus policy