1. Product development
- Take part in developing programs, especially e-learning, as required
- Support the Manager in producing product package to fit the development strategies of the company
- Propose initiatives to improve products, teaching and learning environment;
2 . Others:
- Develop relevant QA/QC system;
- Coordinate relevant units to meet product projects’ outcomes
- Other work as requested by the Manager
- Education: University degree in Education, TESOL; Master degree/project management is preferred.
- Certification: Certificates in related areas described in this Job Description.
- Experience: At least 3 year-experience in teaching/academic operation.
- Preferred knowledge on education management, data analysis, admin management, LMS.
- Competence in English language
Chúng tôi sẽ gửi email cho bạn khi có việc làm mới tương tự