- Build test plan and test schedule for the projects.
- Design, review test cases, execute tests, report bugs, and capture test status continuously.
- Execute Non-functional test scenarios in addition to functional test cases
- Monitoring system/service quality.
- Train and guide the junior testers.
- Ability to test the architecture of the system.
- Ability to evaluate, predict risk when receiving a project.
- Analyze the problems related to logic (such as mistake or lack ...), latent errors in the system.
- Has experience in Manual testing and automated testing.
- Good at logical thinking, problem-solving.
- Experienced in mobile and web apps testing and troubleshooting.
- Able to manage multiple assigned tasks, strong organizational skills with great attention to
- Highly motivated and can work independently without constant supervision.
- Strong experience in estimating test activities and deliverables.
- Good knowledge of the software development process, especially software testing process.
- Salary: Negotiable based on competency
- High and attractive welfare regime: 13th month salary, annual holiday bonus, regular team-building and company activities
- Work in a dynamic, high autonomy, modern and professional environment. Office is located in the centre of Ho Chi Minh city
- Prioritise in personal development and life skills
- Working hours: 09h00-12h00 and 13h00-18h00 from Monday to Friday (Off Saturday & Sunday, public holidays)
Tada is THE FIRST digital commercial community for the Vietnamese education sector. In Tada, each class is an intellectual product. The educators easily publish their products, and the learners freely choose the products they desire.
Lầu 14, Tòa nhà Harbour View, 35 Nguyễn Huệ, Phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1, TP.Hồ Chí MinhView map