- Organize and coordinate the pre-sales actions concerning all the activities and products offered by LINAGORA Vietnam (software, services, and consulting);
- Support sales teams and operational teams in the prospection and proposal development phases;
- Participate in the development of functional responses to tenders to support the relevance of our proposal to adapt to the Vietnamese market based on open source technologies.
- Intervene in the implementation of the proposed solutions, realize models and/or POC and demonstrate it to our clients/prospects.
- Follow the project and be the interface between sales teams, R&D and clients; be able to collect and analyze needs and evaluate the elements of differentiation.
- Support the product and the requirement of clients and ensure a competitive and technological intelligence in our areas of expertise.
- Be integrated into an Agile-Scrum team for the regular delivery of innovative fea tures in compliance with the Quality System.
- Have responsibility in the deployment technical architecture design of our clients.
- Work in international environment with the colleagues from all over the world when supporting evolution of solutions deployed in collaboration with development teams in France.
- Well project documents management base on the project, customer annalists, project requirements, project system designs, contracts, appendixes, liquidation minutes.
- Keep in touch with the latest Open Source technologies through our various projects to which you may be invited to participate.
- Participate to develop training strategy and training activities, including Open Hackademy, OpenUp and other training projects of Company from time to time.
Manage the team. Train & coach members of the team and people of related projects