Ensure Compliance, Health & Safety policy, standard operating procedures (SOPs) is well implemented
- Guide and remind operators on working schedule, labor and overtime compliance
- Guide and support operators on hazard identifications and safety leading indicators
- Timely response and take actions related to the feedback/report of operators on safety issues
- Carry out training, process review/audits to ensure standard operating procedures (SOPs) are well being implemented on the shop floor
Operator management and development
- Deliver clear and effective communications from HR/management to the shift
- Monitor PAT training and support operators to deliver the required KPIs based on PAT process
- Arrange/allocate operators based on IE standards and support them to deliver IE required output.
- Build up positive team-work in the shift
- Implement a multiskilled program to have back up persons for all positions in the shift
- Coordinate among the team to have well-trained resources to deliver KPIs.
- Coordinate with relevant departments (Planning/Dyeing) to ensure enough dyed threads for winding and production orders are well managed in terms of first in first out (FIFO) and service lead time.
- Actively propose solutions and adjustments to deliver KPIs
- Build up result delivering attitude in the shift
- Carry out Lean six sigma or improvement projects
- Participate in the cross-functional projects
- Continuously improve material handling
- Other tasks required by the Finishing manager
Minimum 2 years experience of a supervisory position in a foreign manufacturing industry, operating on rotating shiftly basis
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Fluency in Vietnamese, basic understanding of English, written and spoken would be an advantage.
Proactive, “can-do” approach to challenges
Eagerness to learn
- Attractive package salary as negotiated
- Fixed 13th month bonus & Performance bonus (max 2 months salary)
- Annual Health care package
- Working time: on shift, 6 days/week
- Location: Hung Yen Factory
- Daily Commune bus from Hanoi
Chúng tôi sẽ gửi email cho bạn khi có việc làm mới tương tự