The Product Manager drives the core values of our company by working across multiple functions and using data-backed decision making to ensure we are serving our customers with what they need and we help them to solve their pain points.
The Product Manager leads the effort to:
- Understand deeply customer needs, current market opportunities, and potential
- partnerships and how these can support overall business goals.
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Develop product requirements and develop appropriate initiatives and work with various departments (engineering, marketing, content production) to ensure they’re successfully achieved within the required timeline.
- Analyze current user data to make recommendations for product features modification/ learning content development direction/ new feature development
- Conduct various types of user tests to get customers feedback and insights into customer behaviors in order to optimize user experience and ROI
- Initiate new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Oversee the day to day operations of current products
Bachelors in Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field preferred (advanced degrees are a plus)
- At least 2,5-years working experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager.
- Strong passion for education.
- Adept at using data to understand insights and problem solve.
- Ability to communicate effectively and manage relationships with stakeholders coming from both technical and non-technical backgrounds and across online platforms (remotely).
- High level of project management skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Have high independence and ability to learn quickly in a new environment or function.