Overview: The Product Manager is the role in planning and deciding which kinds of products, especially Phone/Desktop/Laptop related, will be available in the Vietnam market. Analytical, strategic, and logical are the kinds of qualities we want in you. Join the ASUS journey, and you will be highly motivated to become better in your field, our expectation and challenge is to promote you to PM position within half year.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Supply chain management: Forecast the inventory of gaming products in the Vietnam market, measure the demand of the market and order products based on the forecast
- Align with local distribution partners in developing sales plans.
- Product planning: Make decisions on appropriate products’ specifications and price based on preferences and circumstances that are specific to the local market.
- Leverage the budget and given resources to reach your sales target effectively.
- Identify key features of the target market to adjust sales strategy accordingly.
In the long run, you are expected to be able to handle more advanced tasks:
- Cooperate with Marketing function to convey your ideas of promoting products and ASUS image in general.
- Be able to negotiate with important vendors. E.g., Intel, AMD, Microsoft.
- Support Sales team with Channel Management.
What you get when joining the ASUS journey
Great performance makes great income! To the team of ASUS, you will get
- A Dynamic environment with positive teammates
- Competitive income with 13th month salary; quarterly bonus based on performance
- Health insurance to protect your health
- Company trip, annual health check
- Special gifts on special occasions