- The product is your spirit child, you are responsible to:
- We will not just "feel" if the opportunity is actually making an impact, the Product Manager will be a workout on the meaningful metrics to measure the success of the initiative and to make a decision if it is worth further investment.
Spread the enthusiasm, build up team's product mindset
- The product development is a hard-work; you have to figure out the best way to do with the team, and you have to figure out how to do the right thing. It's absolutely a state-of-art teamwork.
- We are a strong believer in the team's ownership. We do believe we can only go fast and far only if we empower the team to do the thing. A part of that is how to advance the team toward the product's ownership. The Product Manager to join work with the Design Manager and Engineering manager to equip team members with the necessary product mindset via workshops and sharing sessions. These activities are expected but not limited to
- The product development is more complicated than defining a feature and build it. The role of a Product Manager is to make sure communication channels are streamlined, both to the team and to stakeholders. We see our Product Manager to comfortably connect with Business development teams, sales, marketing, customer supports, legal, press, and other stakeholders. The ultimate goal is to make sure the Life Cycle of the product is well aware and spread across the organization.
- We don't expect you to be the proxy, the messenger where you interpret and re-transfer the message to the team; We expect you to be the one to facilitate the channels, making sure they are loud enough to get the team involves in the process; We also expect you to filter those channels and focus the team on things that matter so they will not find overwhelmed and interrupted.
All ideas are appreciated – No barriers – No limitation
Chúng tôi sẽ gửi email cho bạn khi có việc làm mới tương tự