Summary of Job Description:
- Distributor and Dealer Management in Aftersales Logistic KPIs
- Data analysis/ reporting/ performance improvements in Aftersales Logistic KPIs
- Inventory Management of 3PL warehouse operation
- Logistic optimization for logistic costs (Freight cost etc)
- Basic spare parts and accessories operation and improvements.
Details in Job Description:
- Manage and develop Dealer/ Distributor’s Aftersales Logistic KPIs;
- Manage and control orders from dealers, overseas distributors, other departments – EDI, web portal based or email-working with parts vendors (both local and global), shipping vendor and 3 PL to ensure timely delivery and customer satisfaction;
- Data analysis and reporting of Aftersales Logistic KPIs and run PDCA to improve operation and achieve the target;
- Negotiation and communication with Dealer principles and vendors;
- Staff management including their workload by appropriate job allocation and support;
- Dealer training and support related to logistics;
- Other assignments requested by Aftersales Senior Manager or General Manager.