- Check and ensure all onsite visibilities are delivered effectively in both timeline and sale revenue targeted.
- Manage and control product and brand appearance in both homepage and cat- page (banners, product images…) to make sure the website is always presented in a good manner and best practice for user experiences.
-Understand and analyze platform reports to make sure bad/good performance is noticed and key points can be shared within the team.
- Proactive in suggesting any methods and campaign push sales revenues and increase shopper engagement with the site.
- Working closely with internal teams to plan, develop and execute value mechanisms that generate sales revenue.
- Collaborate with the internal team, agency, and other vendor partners to optimize the user experience
- Process daily orders
- Update latest inventory position and allocate inventory
- Retrieve manual PO from the customer portal, validate and input into ERP
- Always get accessibility to tracking number to reply to customers timely
- Generate daily sales tracking reports
- Monitor 3out-going shipment, stay on track of shipment status, and be able to reply to customer’s inquiries
- Create multiple order trackers and maintain them on a daily and weekly basis to ensure every function of the business has the most up to date information.
- Able to perform general order management functions such as Purchase Order creation, Sales Order Creation, and Sales order Invoicing. In addition, creating SKUs and cost sheets in our internal system and managing a product list by category
- Allocation / Warehouse Distribution
- Validate incoming Sales Order via EDI, amend price when necessary
- Manage the operations for multiple customers and being able to effectively communicate Purchase order Changes to upper management on a daily basis.