ABOUT HAMSA TECHNOLOGIES
Hamsa Technologies is a leading eCommerce solution company in Vietnam which established in 2014. Since then, Hamsa has delivered customized eCommerce solutions to more than 1000 clients from all over the world. 94% of them are delighted and proud to recommend Hamsa to other merchants.
We can't do that without a strong team of unique cultures. A happy team makes great products and services. Great products and services make clients satisfied. That's a simple philosophy we believe and live with, since Day One.
In this position, you first need to be a good team player, then spend most of your energy to help clients worldwide grow their businesses by developing appealing yet highly customized Magento stores.
WHAT YOU'LL DO?
- Build/customize eCommerce websites using Magento for international clients
- Support clients and other developers with bugs fixing, cleaning code
- Communicate with the tester, project manager to solve problems in time
- Self-testing is required in order to enhance the productivity
- Sharing best practice with your teammates
WHAT WE'LL LOVE ABOUT YOU?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Magento development
- Eager to learn, can work under pressure
- Good at logical and critical thinking
- English at the comprehension level
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US?
About your pay:
- Salary from $800 to $1500
- Free lunch
- Can receive up to 15 months of wage payment
- Receiving social insurances and health care
About your job:
- Work on the best eCommerce platform with trending technologies and fast turnaround
- Participate in various eCommerce projects so that your job will always be interesting.
- Get the opportunity to work with clients from all over the world
- Become a part of a dynamic and passionate team
- Build the clients’ trust through your optimized solutions
About your manager:
- In fact, there are no managers but facilitators and product owners who do coaching and help you complete your tasks in the most effective way
- Set goal and give you feedback at the right time to improve your performance and productivity
About your colleagues:
- Young, passionate, responsible and professional
- Give you support 24/7
- Create a comfortable atmosphere so that you will feel like home
About your CEO:
- Focus on the human factor, and willing to invest in you in order to continuously expand your personal capacity
- Strive to a big mission and visions
- Be open, transparent and aligned throughout the company, teams and individuals
- Give you inspiration most of the time
About your working environment:
- Provide high-quality water for a drink (Lavie) and help you stay hydrated throughout the day. Healthy body, healthy mind.
- Fulfill your needs for coffee, snack, fresh fruits all-day
- Dual monitor working mode is always on
- Create unforgettable experience and memorable moments together through company trip 1 ~ 2 times per year
- Agile transformation environment in which you can practice Agile, Scrum every day
- Various opportunities for you to unleash your potential by learning new technologies and working with clients directly from all over the world
About your career path:
- Develop your own career without limits. Magento Senior Developer, Magento Full-stack Developer, eCommerce Cross-platform Developer, Tech Lead, Business Analyst, Project Coordinator or Project Manager are possible alternative destinations.
- Have the opportunity to learn numerous skills of PHP, Ruby, Python, English, Time Management, Productivity Management…