1. You must:
- Display excellent leadership potential coupled with solid work ethic.
- Display the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Have great analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic project management methodologies.
- Demonstrate knowledge in Scrum and Kanban is a plus.
- Demonstrate knowledge on any CMS (Content Management System) template will be plus.
2. Qualifications and Experiences:
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 1+ years developing front-end and user interface code for Web sites and mobile apps.
- Familiarity with the latest mobile UI and UX design patterns.
Must have strong knowledge of the following technologies and languages:
- Responsive Web Design,
- HTML5, Advanced HTML (Canvas, SVG),
- CSS Pre-processors (SASS),
- CSS Framework (Bootstrap),
- CSS3 Animation,
- DOM Manipulation frameworks such as jQuery,
- JS frameworks (Angular, Node, React),
- IT Flow.
Have experience using:
- Version control tools such as Git Bash and Tortoise SVN,
- Shell scripts and FTP/SFTP/SSH,
- JSON and REST APIs,
Having knowledge of the following technologies and languages is a plus:
- Animation Libs (gsap, anim.js),
- React Native,
- PHP (Zend framework).