We are offering an immediate opening for a Human Resources - Administration Intern based in our Ho Chi Minh office. You will be responsible for assisting the HR department with essential, daily administrative tasks such as office operations, data entry, pre-employment support and event arrangement.
We offer a six-month full time internship with compatible allowance and opportunities to attend our HR - Admin training and opportunity to become our official employee.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES:
1- Recruitment Support (30%)
- Download and upload resumes
- Publish and remove job ads
- Perform data entry into relevant system, documentation and filing
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Assist with career fairs and community involvement initiatives
2- HR Administration (30%)
- Maintain and update physical and digital personnel records, internal HR database by inputting new employee contact information and employment details
- Assist with new hire pre-employment duties and onboarding
- Assist payroll process by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Support for expat paperwork related to WP/RC and visa processes
3- Office Support (40%)
- Ensure the hygiene of the office by working closely with cleaning service providers
- Provide general logistics and departmental support across departments
- Liaise with external partners, vendors to source and compare quotations, purchase office supplies for the best combination of quality, price and delivery of materials
- Support to coordinate with local authorities, foreign diplomatic organization and agencies for all tasks related to Vietnam entity
- Update fixed-asset reports
- Assist with all company engagement activities and events as well as coordinate annual employee service awards.