- Responsible for headcount planning, org structure design/changes at functional level to continue improving productivity and efficiency
- Coordinate with TA team to drive quality of recruitment.
- Analyse/diagnose reports: TO, headcount plan...to generate insights and come up with solutions - in coordination with TA team
- Working with TA team to enssure Talent mapping for better talent pool management
- Accountable for and ensure smooth administration of PMP process (Objectives setting, Mid year/Year end review, and quality of calibration…)
- Accountable for fresh talent program rotation/development plan (in future plan)
- Responsible for periordical Talent review & succession planning to have timely and proper action, interventions to retain / develop / accelerate / manage talents
- In coordination with OD team to ensure Training plan implementation at function/location level base on TNA where needed
- Ensure proper implementation of functional Induction program for new joiners (coordinate with Sales Dev & respective functions)
- Be facilitator in orientation and other training courses as nominated / aligned with HRD
General Administration & C&B
- Monitors and addresses legal compliance issues to by ensure that the organization complies with local and national laws: internal policy, internal labour rules...and be responsilbe for organizing discipline meetings.
- Ensure policies, practices and processes are flawlessly executed and in full compliance with Company regulatory standards
- Execute Job Evaluation and JD development
- External benchmarking and work with C&B to build competitive package for atracting talent and retaining hipo.
Provide HR solutions to the business
- Closely engage with business to continously strengthen business acumen through attending meetings (formal/informal), market visits..
- Provides input to the Talent strategy for the business through developing insight and analysis of people related business issues and opportunities
- Implements, and coordinates change initiatives to support enhanced organizational effectiveness within the business
- Interacts with HR expertises and business colleagues within and outside the business to deliver HR solutions/resolve issues
- Communicate with & influence a wider circle of internal and external stakeholders to run HR agenda OTIF.