The accountabilities below may be amended from time to time depending on needs and expectations and will be notified to the position holder.
Compensation & Benefits is accountable for all processes and team associated with work across both compensation and benefits including:
1. Compensation & Benefits Management:
- Coordinate or assist in HR reports and metrics in SEA region, ensuring they are delivered in timely and accurate manner, with helpful inputs for evidence-based decisions;
- Support in the processing of composing, reviewing HR/C&B Policy, procedures and guidelines;
- Conduct, coordinate salary and benefits surveys.
2. Rewards Plan Communication:
- Renew and manage premium insurance plan for local employees and foreign workers;
- Proactively collaborate and guide HR team members to perceive and implement the policy and procedures properly and consistently;
- Update HR documentation (HR Handbook, guidelines, C&B Policy, HR templates, documents to popularize HR policy and procedures, etc.).
- Coordinate with HR Studio to collect the issues that are related to the HRM-Pro system every 6 months.
4. Other Tasks:
- Participate in HR projects/ programs upon assignment;
- Coordinate HR payroll audit; join in interviews with auditors; provide auditors with pertinent responses upon request;
- Perform ad-hoc tasks when necessary and upon assignment.
Learning & Development is accountable for all processes and team associated with work across both learning & development including:
1. Support In Building The High-Performing Learning Culture (30%):
- Support different campaigns and projects to build the high-performing learning culture, such as Learning Accelerator program, External learning resources, Training sponsorship program, Leadership program, Talent program, other career & development programs, etc.
- Support in tool development, such as analyze requests, deign the features, follow-up with developers: iLearn, PMS, Idea Plus, Challenge Plus;
- Conduct the regular audit (internal/ external) by tracking data to ensure all activities of Training & Development in SEA Studios are in accordance with policy & procedures. Monitor the T&D performance indicators to ensure efficiency;
- Support to design the communication products, editorial products for branding T&D activities.
2. Support In Developing E-Learning (20%):
- Master all the techniques to create courses and interactive contents for courses (H5P, video recording, voice recording);
- Support course creators to upload E-Learning contents on the E-Learning platform (iLearn);
- Support to develop training/guidelines/tutorials to make sure that course/workshop creators can deliver high-quality courses/workshops, get familiar with the tool quickly, and follow the consistency and quality standards;
- Weekly check all the courses and workshops created on iLearn and alert any inconsistencies or unexpected quality.
- From 3-5 years working experience in HR practices, compensation and benefit;
- Experienced on Company’s C&B policy, HR processes, compensation cycle management;
- Adequate knowledge of current labor regulations, HR best practices and trends;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Good Vietnamese and English (both speaking and writing);
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and adapt to fast-pace changes;
- Good organization skills; handle numbers at ease with as well as big database with accuracy and within tight deadline;
- Strong problem-solving skill with growth mindset, can-do attitude;
- High confidentiality commitment, integrity, sense of responsibility;
- Learning agility, good research and analytical skills;
- Being tech savvy, interested in researching for the latest technology, tools, and trends in online learning and instructional media;
- High attention to details and commitment to quality.
- 13th month salary;
- One annual performance review;
- Two annual performance bonuses;
- Full coverage of mandatory insurances; extra insurances;
- Work-life balance;
- General training; training sponsorship;
Chúng tôi sẽ gửi email cho bạn khi có việc làm mới tương tự