1.Talent acquisition and recruitment:
- Design and implement the overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates' resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
2.Merit & Performance:
- Assist Director in completing the process of Employee Performance Evaluation annually.
3.Compensation and Benefits:
- Responsible for attendance & payroll calculation for all staff.
- Manage all employee benefits programs (building policy for the company).
- Perform procedures regarding Labor Contract, Social Insurance, Trade Union, Labor Report, Personal Income Tax.
- Follow up on any issues related to employment and labor issues and resolve problems.
- Organize team building and other activities to motivate employees, create a good working environment to enhance team spirit and co-operation from staff to achieve the target.
- Planning & Budgeting: Assist Office Manager in HR planning for the following year based on company strategy. Propose & manage the approved budget of HR/Admin to be effectively spent for a fiscal year.
- Assist Director to implement effective Occupational, Health, Safety activities to make sure they are in compliance with the government and ALNA regulations & policies.
5. Other HR & Admin activities
- Monitor and update the Company’s organization chart.
- Develop administration policy and procedures.
- Implement and execute the company rules & regulations for all employees.
- Ensure office remains in a tidy and orderly manner.
- Control of Office equipment, Office supplies and stationery.
- Liaise with governmental authorities to solve all matters related to the office.
- Support other department activities as required.
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by the Office Manager and General Director.