Recruitment and talent management:
- Develop and supervise recruitment practices and standardize the external & internal recruitment procedure for the company to ensure the quantity and quality of the recruitment requests will be met as planned to recruit and retain an effective workforce
- Set and implement the recruitment communication strategy, build outside and inside social media channels for different job profiles and functions in the organization.
- Plan, review, and implement employment plan, headcount budget and work closely with the Delivery team on controlling labor cost within the approved budget
Training and development:
- To supervise, analyze, and review training policies, procedures, and practices and recommend any improvement to the management
- To coordinate with various departments to assist them in training, development, and evaluation the ability of staff; ensure all training program meet the real demand of the company to enhance the performance of staff/ help staff achieve their best performances
Compensation & Benefits Management:
- Advise Board of Director in matters concerning organizational structure, management of the company
- Provide advice and counseling to line managers on staff-related issues
- Provide direction, leadership, coaching, guidance, and support to all functions of HR Department and Delivery team to motivate, develop staffs and ensure individual employee reaching their best ability and the highest level of performance.
- Ensure HR initiatives are aligned with business strategy, HR policies and programs responding to personal needs of employees, HR processes, and programs; partner with other departments and detail short- and long-term needs for staffing related topic and compensation & benefits strategy to increase the organization's capability in changing environment.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Build up and maintain company policies, compensation & benefits system including regulations, salaries, bonuses, allowances, non-cash benefits, and payroll structure, etc... And investigate the salary of competitors to set competitive salary for the company in the market in accordance with the company’s vision.