SCOPE OF WORK:
We are looking for an HR-Admin Specialist to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. To us, an HR-Admin Senior Specialist is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR-Admin Senior Specialist responsibilities include preparing compensation and benefits packages, setting up company policies and maintaining updated employee records. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of full cycle recruiting and solid knowledge of labor legislation.
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages.
- Administer health and life insurance programs.
- Implement training and development plans.
- Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions.
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status.
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records.
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly.
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization.
- Monitor budgets by department.
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation.