1. Human Resources:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting & the building up of an effective recruitment system including candidates’ database system, recruitment website, and online channels, coordinate with recruitment agencies, screen CVs, schedule and conduct interviews, conduct reference check, informing unsuccessful applicants according to the approved selection process.
- Create and update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Liaise with department managers to analyze needs and expectations; consult job requirements and policy for department managers
- Conduct new employee orientation and follow up probation period.
1.2 Compensation and Benefits:
- Take part in developing HR policies & procedures of the company and supervise the implementation
- Implement HR policies, procedures, and processes, ensuring consistency.
- Provide direct support of entire performance review and provide support to department heads
- Provide accurate reports to support the annual remuneration review process
- Can implement the payroll system including calculating payroll, insurance, personal income tax for local staff
- Manage HR and Admin works including probation, labor contract renewal, new staff exit procedures, etc…
- Manage and update employee information database, provide timely and accurate HR data reports.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and reliability of HR data at all times.
- Can work with local authorities and ensure full compliance regarding law
- Support BOD by providing legal advice, guidelines, and other regulations to ensure the company policies in accordance with the labor laws.
1.3 Employee Engagement:
- Propose and organize internal integration/ employee engagement events and activities.
- Participate in the life of the office, in meetings and information sharing activities, to work closely with other employees in order to create and maintain a healthy environment inside the company team.
- Manage office-related matters such as office equipment & maintenance, supplies, telephone expenses and stationary usage and cleaning service.
- Overall office administration including monthly cost, payroll, logistic, purchasing, (research suppliers, price dealing and order processing. Oversee organization of company transport, subsistence and accommodation (book air ticket, hotel, car and taxi)
- Interacting and dealing with government offices (Meeting, Report, Prepare documents and Implement procedures related to DPI, Labor-management office...)
- Create company documentations ( shareholders papers, templets, guidelines,…)
- Maintain hard copy, systematize, encode and store files in computers.
- Internal management process development.
3. Business Support
- Be acting as a Korean interpreter for IT & Sales Department in meeting with Korean Partners.