- According to HQ instructions to distribute the latest client and quality standards to the team and to take
action in a planned and strategic way
- To recruit, induct, train up and evaluate QA team.
- To be team leader, to manage the daily operation in QA team. Hold regular meetings with QA team and to set up
- Strategic planning of QA resources in multi-CO
- To take the lead on solving production and quality problems in QA team.
- To manage all type of QA team issued out findings and results,
- To monitor factory operation status and the performance, and to assess the effectiveness of current factory
evaluation procedure and CAP effectiveness.
- To manage the internal and external meetings and to assess the effectiveness.
- To identify & to review the potential problem areas of the product before production startup and offer solutions
- To monitor the team’s compliance to the production process disciplines and quality standards.
- To handle factory QA audit and factory evaluation works.
- To ensure QA team feed information on factory to TDC team and link to TDC team allows information critical to
production, to flow to the QA team
- To Guide and instruct business unit teams, so they understand and comply with all customer technical
requirements and feed correct information into QA and factory
- To perform other duties as assigned by HQ.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Knowledge of apparel construction and fabrications of different fashion categories
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to identify apparel and non-apparel flaws
- Hands-on approach at restoring merchandise quickly and effectively2
- Strong communications, prioritizing, and organizational skills
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and meet responsibilities without supervision
- Ability to work successfully with any personality type and be a team player
- Sense of urgency and ability to maintain performance quality under pressure
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years experience working in a QA/QC, Work in Client office/Buying Office/ factory
Production- environment required.
- Computer literate in Excel, Word and Email required
- Must be proficient in spoken/Written English
- Technical fashion, garment construction or fabrication knowledge required
- Bonus end year
- Travel allowance
- Other allowances
- Net salary
Chúng tôi sẽ gửi email cho bạn khi có việc làm mới tương tự