We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager to direct and manage our organization's business performance and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
General Manager responsibilities include overseeing daily business activities, improving overall business function, managing budget, developing strategic plans, and communicating business goals.
- Leading a business unit to achieve the targets and goals as set by the board of directors
- Developing business strategies and expanding business opportunities in response to clients’ or market’s needs
- Maintaining and developing strong relationship with both new and existing clients
- Managing and developing overall marketing & sales strategies, policies, selling & marketing materials and presentation to achieve the sales target
- Overseeing daily business operations
- Taking lead in selling & marketing activities
- Building, coaching, motivating and developing a capable sales & marketing team to attain business objectives
- Male or Female, age between 35-45
- Vietnamese Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, or related fields
- At least 5 years in management level position
- Good command of English both speaking and writing
- Good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills
Advantage for those with knowledge:
- Strong knowledge in business consultation and banking business.