The IP Technical Project Manager is a customer-facing role to manage customer technical deliverables in an IP/MPLS project. The position is based in Vietnam.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Manages the implementation of all the technical aspects of the Customer Project, in terms of features.
- content, delivery date and quality of the technical solution, from offer preparation through deployment activities and customer acceptance.
- Customer prime interface for all the technical aspects of the solution and manages the day-to-day relationship with the customer (mainly on government-related agencies).
- Works closely with the Solutions Architect to ensure delivery of the solution. An active contributor of Alcatel-Lucent products/solution introduction, evolution and roadmap.
- Leads a team of IP Integration engineers and professionals responsible for the integration of ALU network elements into customers’ IP/MPLS networks in RoAPAC.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to deliver the project within cost, time and quality.
- Provides guidance and supervision to the project team members.
- Responsible for planning and assigning project team members to complete project tasks.
- Coordinates with Product Unit (IPD), IPR CTS and other organizations to work on critical technical issues on projects and customer network outages when required.
- Provides customized training and affirmable target solution with customer.
- Attend and support critical migration activities if required.
- Once the product agreed and designed, prepare the ATP (Test Items to test the product) and lead the testing.
- Prepare the required customer documentation/presentations.