Working Location: Ho Chi Minh/ Hanoi – Vietnam
Vacancy: 01 (1 person HCM)
Expected on board date: As soon as possible
Scope of work
The graphic designer will be responsible for designing and producing various types of marketing collaterals and visual contents for different digital marketing channels. He/she will also ensure creatives & visuals brand consistency across the company. The successful candidate will have a mix of creative, design and marketing skills and highly organized individual who can manage several projects at once.
- Artwork creation & images enhancement: brochures/catalogs, marketing collaterals, advert layout, e-DM, social media post, digital creatives
- Work with Marketing team & liaise with external suppliers & agencies on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and materials are delivered to the highest quality
- Involve in product photography for marketing projects & ensure photography follows styling guidelines, shot objectives and project delivers as scheduled
- Consultant for company's identity & merchandising image
- Support marketing department with creative ideas in events & brain storming sessions.
- Outstanding creative and graphic design skills with the ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of brand identity
- Strong knowledge & skill set of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, Premiere Pro, InDesign)
- Ability to deliver exceptional outcome in strict deadlines within a fast-paced retail environment essential
- Perfect attention to detail and a sense of pride and ownership over the quality
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Right learning attitude and keep up-to-date with new trends in graphic design & marketing.
- At least 2 years experience as Graphic Designer in Advertisement/Marketing agencies or Technology/FMCG companies.
- Bachelor Diploma degree of Graphic design/Interior design/Applied art or related field
We really appreciate your interest. However, kindly note that due to the large number of applications we are unfortunately not able to give individual feedback on any application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
What you get when joining the ASUS journey
Great performance makes great income! To the team of ASUS, you will get
- A Dynamic environment with positive teammates
- Competitive income with 13th month salary; quarterly bonus based on performance
- Health insurance to protect your health
- Company trip, annual health check
- Special gifts on special occasions