The Technical PR Executive's role is to create the most favorable opinion of ASUS products and ASUS products KSF by effectively demonstrating their strengths to potential buyers - and create awareness specially among tech media and public.
- Be an opinion leader among media (especially tech media) and an expert for Gaming laptops & PC product lines and industries. Know how to differentiate ASUS products in the market;
- Build up strong relationship with media and in charge of content development for ICT media;
- Perform product testing and identify the products KSF/USP to develop the sales and marketing materials;
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop content of product collaterals including datasheets, technical documentation, product news, catalogs, product review videos, etc.
- Responsible for products trainings to internal Sales Marketing team and customers, including training organization, materials and presentation content;
- Support in organizing MKT events such as technical seminars and presentation preparation for launch events.
1. Knowledge and Skills:
- Deep knowledge and passion for the IT industry and products, especially passion for gaming and gaming-related products.
- Strong writing and communication skills;
- Must understand basic PR techniques and product positioning;
- Great sense of responsibility;
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high-quality deliverables;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Fluent in English. Mandarin is a plus.
2. Required qualifications:
- Years of education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication, public relations, or engineering-related field.
- Work experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in the same position;
- Or must have previous PR experience or technical/customer service roles.
3. Tools knowledge required:
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel;
- Strong knowledge of 3Dmark, Cinebench, HWmonitor, PCMark, Furmark.
Great performance makes great income! To the team of ASUS, you will get:
- A Dynamic environment with positive teammates
- Competitive income with 13th-month salary; quarterly bonus based on performance
- Health insurance to protect your health
- Company trip, annual health check