- Getting requirements from Japan.
- Analytics for business/technical purposes.
- Propose the possible best solution.
- Assure the quality of the system.
MUST HAVE: (3 years experience with)
- Backend Libraries: Pandas, Numpy, PyMongo, SQLAlchemy, Alembic (DB Migration).
- Frontend Libraries: VueJs, Axios - Techs: Redis, Celery,
- Databases: MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL.
- DevOps: Docker, AWS.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Languages: Ruby, Kotlin, C#, PHP, Java.
- Frameworks: Ruby on Rails, CakePHP.
- Frontend Libraries: D3js, Starpi, Apexchart, Ant Design.
- Communication: Japanese and English.
- Tools to learn: Power BI and DAX Language.
- Experience in debugging existing code and strong code reviewing capabilities.
- English communication (verbal and written) skills.
- International mindset.
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Ability to analyze and propose a business requirement.
- Being studious, active, creative and positive in working.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Finding any opportunities in the company such as setting up a joint venture for a new business with you.
- Challenging a lot of new things such as AI, Kubernetes, Cloud and blockchainin technologies perspective an dUpper phase, Data Scientist, Manager of the branches in business perspective.
- Global business such as Japan, Vietnam so far and planning to set up in Singapore, Sri Lanka and Laos after Corona as a new business.
- Grow up with employees, all staffs can be a leader in the future.
- Working with end users (all our clients are end users, not subcontractors) and experienced Japanese and Vietnamese developers so that it is more controllable.
- Finding an opportunity to work with the government of Vietnam, Laos and so on in ICT projects.
- Joining many activities like team building, monthly company party, company trip, etc