- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Make creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision.
- Improve usability, Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Control quality mockups and prototypes.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end-users.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Other tasks assigned.
+ Hands-on experience with programming languages Java, ReactJS, C# (.NET), NodeJS, Xamarin, CSS and jQuery.
+ Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
+ In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Interpersonal skills:
+ Good communication skills.
+ Proficiency in office computer applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
+ An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
+ Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
+ Fluent English communication is an advantage.
+ Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
+ High sense of responsibility.
+ Able to work under high pressure.
- Competitive salary package according to capacity, detailed negotiation in the interview;
- Renew on salary about 1-2 times/ year;
- Lunch allowance and parking lot at the building;
- Get annual health care, 24/24 Accident Insurance (health insurance), and Social Insurance with 100% salary package;
- To buy health insurance package at Aon (with Manager or higher level);
- To participate in the training programs of the company (professional skills, interpersonal skills);
- Sponsored expenses when attending company training courses;
- Bonuses include: Bonus KPI, business performance at the end of the year and Tet holidays up to 3,5 months’ salary (13th month included);
- Days of leave: 12 days/ year;
- New, first-class office;
- Team building/ Outing/ Indoor activities/ Parties/ Annual travel with the company;
- A young dynamic environment, professional, working, and learning opportunities related to investment knowledge, directly from experts in the securities industry.