We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
This is a development role working as part of the Agile SCRUM team and interact directly with other developers, analysts, QA and product owner from Australia.
Your involvement in this project will see you exposed to the Retail industry, one of the most interesting but challenging industries and a growing domain in Vietnam.
You will follow some of the world best practices in software development, tools, cutting-edge technologies, and a friendly but supportive working environment.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies