Dot Dot Gem is a Vietnamese jewelry start-up that separated from a traditional jewelry business. We are a direct-to consumer approach that makes luxury accessible and fun, and empowers modern women to purchase jewelry for themselves.
We are a team of designers, writers, marketers, engineers and strategists who love to learn and seek to continually get better and make the big vision happen. We are in a pre-seed fund, and we are looking for someone special to join our team.
Our founder has a product/marketing/sales background, 10 years of experience in the jewelry business, an MBA and a tech start-up aspirer.
About this position:
You will play a key role in (1)creating our brand voice, developing and executing a content marketing plan across omni channels ;(2) planning, managing and executing DDG’s customer growth across digital paid marketing channels. In particular, we’re looking for someone with a depth of knowledge and hands-on experience with building brand awareness online; and paid Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Search, email marketing.
This is a multi-faceted role but you won’t do this alone. You’ll work closely with our Creative, Product, Sales to develop great content and eye-catching ad units tailored to our brand and channel strategies. As an early member of an early-stage team, you will be involved in long-term strategy as well as highly tactical day-to-day execution. Report and work closely with our founder/CEO/product manager, this is a rare opportunity to help an early-stage, mission-driven company grow.
What you’ll do:
- Develop content marketing plan and goals and execute against both
- Manage social media accounts: schedule, post timely relevant content, engage with the community, provide regular status updates and metrics report to the Founder.
- Collaborate with Product, Creative persons to build brand awareness through tactics that take into account DDG’s current footprint and expansion plans
- Grow brand following through content creation, email marketing, and social media
- Cultivate online and offline relationships with influencers in the beauty and fashion space
- Use online advertising channels such as paid search, programmatic, and paid social to increase traffic and income.
- Provide weekly KPI updates to the Founder, including performance highlights, areas for improvement, and key takeaways.
- Use well-organized data analysis and test-and-learn (audience, creative, landing page, etc.) tactics to optimize campaigns in a scientific manner.