The Account Manager position consistently provides excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represents client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality.
- Lead account team throughout the end-to-end client-serving process: from 1st client meeting to proposal, pitching, onboarding, and execution
- Responsible for planning team’s P&L (quarterly and monthly P&L), monitoring, managing and ensuring the team’s delivery of the planned P&L target
- Act as a senior client representative: responsible for developing and maintaining a relationship with client’s key decision-makers,
- Understanding client’s needs and objectives, ability to provide insightful advice to senior clients and promote the expansion of business
- Responsible for on-time delivery and quality of proposal by ensuring account team understand client’s brief; leading brainstorming session to form direction, ideas, tactics;
- Supporting Account Executives in conducting a detailed analysis of client, products, target audience; and delivering tailored solutions that meet client’s specific needs
- Manage client expectations of timing to ensure that projects are delivered at the highest quality levels, on time and on budget, while achieving the expected profit for the company
- Manage account team to deliver multiple projects effectively (from onboarding to ongoing execution): closely monitor the performance of projects, responsible for quality and output of internal team problem solving, discussing weekly/ monthly/ end-of-project performance review with the client
- Implement performance management practices, processes and measures
- Bachelor marketing/business administration/economics degree and other related fields;
- Senior, minimum 4 years’ experience in Digital Marketing Relevant experience on digital and PR is preferred.
- Leadership, teamwork, goal oriented, detail oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- Fluent in digital – ability to spot latest trends, strong in web and social analytics, online media.
- Good presentation. Writing, and negotiation skills;
- Intermediate English skills including speaking, listening, and writing.
- Preference: Experienced in reputation management, PR, and social listening
- Opportunity to be trained in a 360 degree program on marketing digitalization & digital marketing management.
- Opportunity to approach modern and well-organized digital marketing project management methodology and process.
- Friendly & supportive working environment with opportunities to approach new technologies
- Enjoy fast track programs for talented candidates
- Make sure to clearly note your work experience and education background in your CV.
- Particularly mention the position that you are applying: Digital Account Manager
Chúng tôi sẽ gửi email cho bạn khi có việc làm mới tương tự