Looking for strong, outstanding, persistent engineers to work for our partner - GoodData - a US company that provides a massively scalable, secure & high-performance Insights Platform-as-a-Service for 70,000 businesses, over a million users.
According to Forrester, insights-driven businesses will steal $1.2 Trillion/year from traditional market players by 2020. This is the transformation GoodData is enabling globally.
By joining us, you won’t just grow your career, enjoy the life of an engineer in an LHV professional work environment. You’ll be part of a movement that is changing how people live, work and make decisions.
- Play an active role in stabilizing and automating CI/CD system for the large scale platform, collaborate with engineering teams to deliver changes faster and predictable
- Improve and develop new features for CI/CD pipeline and leverage software development tools
- Guidance engineering team to follow and integrate with DevOps processes
- Involve in systems architecture and design, maintain CI/CD infrastructure
- Research and implement new technologies that could be applied to the development workflow
- Analytical, problem solving skills are your strengths.
- Experience working on multitasking and prioritizing.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Know how to make good decisions, explanation and presentation.
- 3+ years experience in DevOps engineering environment.
- Experience with CI/CD processes using self-managed tools or relevant cloud technologies (e.g Jenkins, CircleCI, Gitlab CI etc.)
- Well working experience with the source control and its related concepts (Git, Gitflow, branches, tags, etc.)
- Experience with automation tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Terraform
- Experience in container technology and its concepts such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Strong development experience with scripting languages (Python/ Bash/ Ruby/ Groovy) and willing to learn other programming languages.
- Hands-on experience in Unix environment
- Knowledge about Computer Security, Application Security, and Security Standards & Best Practices
- Hands-on experience in networking, system administration, monitoring, infrastructure maintenance on premise or cloud environments
- Good knowledge of design patterns, system architecture, and best practices
- Working proficiency in English