As the Customer service staff, you will be responsible for communications and programs to increase User satisfaction and engagement across hotline, email, SMS, push notifications, Telegram and in-app messaging. In this role specifically, you will collaborate with a cross functional team to create and execute User strategies that move business metrics market to surprise, delight and satisfy our customers.
We ask that you have flexibility to work any assigned shift (Shifts range from 7am - 3pm, 9am - 5pm, or 2pm - 10pm with the potential need to work one weekend day)
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Understand company policies, proactively response to user from all of communication channels
- Resolve sophisticated problems for customers quickly and with the highest quality over the phone in a heavy phone volume environment
- Learn and master multiple systems (knowledge base, internal tools, contact management system)
- Be a subject matter expert on all thing’s rider and eater
- Be the voice of the customer
- Escalate issues appropriately and drive them to resolution
We’re excited about you because you have…
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience supporting customers in-person or on the phone
- Passion for helping people and crafting support experiences that exceed customers' expectations
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in a concierge-level / white-glove support environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and handle time-optimal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, integrity, and follow-through on tasks
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve support practices
- Positive outlook and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Ability to work weekend and evening shifts are required
Why You’ll Love Working at Delichill:
- We are strategic: We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will change our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning: We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We offer great compensation packages including attractive salary and other allowances