Reporting to the Head of Growth Marketing, the CRM Manager will plan, develop, and build a global CRM lifecycle communications strategy in order to maximise customer value, drive engagement, and improve retention across all markets and products.
The CRM Manager will take full ownership of CRM from lifecycle comms, through to reengagement and growth and will truly be customer obsessive, ideally from a wellknown startup who can demonstrate having true ownership of the CRM function within a business.
You will be working to execute on strategies to improve our acquisition, conversion, and retention goals.
- Develop and execute CRM marketing programs across email, Push notification and inapp communications to drive new members deeper in the funnel.
- Plan and execute regularly seasonal email / push notification campaigns to increase number of customers and reactivate churned users.
- Manage live ops for events and promotions in the product to maximize monetization.
- Manage all steps of global campaign planning working hand in hand with local teams to ensure timely input in the planning stage, proper media planning, adequate content localization, and flawless execution.
- Collaborate closely with product, insights team and customer service to identify and understand customer pain points, reduce friction, and implement solutions addressed at driving engagement and retention.
- Work with the Growth Analyst to deliver proactive churn and retention models to target customers via Braze.
- Design Proactive and Reactive retention programs to reduce churn and meet the budgeted number.
- Work with the Growth Analyst to verify the quality of the data coming through the system on an ongoing basis to ensure we're not flying with incorrect guidance.