The Purpose of Your Role
As a CRM Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Member acquisition & engagement strategy for the platform in your market. This role is where data, technology and creativity intersect. You will need to craft value propositions, user journeys and content that entices audiences to join the membership programme. Once members are acquired, your mission will be to keep these audiences engaged with the platform, content and services by providing unique and personalised experiences for each member by leveraging data & technology. Helping to drive traffic, retention and revenue for the business.
Our members are a critical part of our audience engagement strategy and in this role you have the opportunity to impact millions of individuals lives and families for the better through providing them health content that inspires and engages them.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Be an evangelist and thought leader for our Members & CRM marketing. Stay on top of the latest trends and best practices to ensure we are industry leading in our strategy, acquisition & marketing.
- Work closely with our technology and data teams and third party service providers to craft, develop & launch custom automation journeys for audience members to receive relevant content, services & information.
- Develop always-on CRM content journeys for existing and new CRM channels including but not limited to Email, WebPush, Push, SMS & Chat Apps. Propose new solutions that can support the achievement of our member & engagement objectives.
- Create journeys & manage the flow of members through these journeys that helps to improve the data quality of our members and converts members into sales qualified leads as per the internal definition of these on a category level.
- Analyze performance data and iterate to achieve optimal performance. Partner with the data and analytics team to continually evolve our understanding of what algorithm factors are driving the most impact.
- Design and launch member acquisition and engagement journeys on the platform leveraging in-house tools and technologies to serve messaging and achieve the member acquisition & engagement goals.
- Plan & execute innovative promotional and content-focused campaigns to drive growth and improve brand awareness across all CRM channels ensuring continued alignment with the Hello Health editorial, brand and medical standards and policies.
- Collaborate with owners of other channels (paid, earned media, social, site, etc.) to ensure alignment and consistency of company messaging across the consumer journey.
- Work directly with the Account & commercial team to support the strategy development, planning and ultimately the delivery of client campaigns & KPIs that rely on Members or CRM for delivery.
- Manage the delivery of client Lead Generation campaigns on the platform and propose strategies for improving the organic acquisition of leads through these channels. Leveraging also our existing database of members & leads.
Your KPIs include:
- Members signed up
- Engagement & Retention levels of members
- Qualified lead rate (SQL %)
- Traffic from CRM channels monthly
- Client campaign delivery on time & within budget
- Compliance to Hello Health brand guidelines