Location: District 3, Ho Chi Minh Office
Working Time: Mon-Fri (8.00 – 12.00 and 13.00 – 17.00)
Role & Responsibilities:
- To build and support System Integrated (SI) or dealers who sell direct to government/corporate segment (not retail or resell) to promote us.
- To contact directly to corporate/government offices to introduce our products & advanced printing solutions.
- To train/update dealers or end users for our products & solutions.
- Archive sales target.
- Build trust and relationship with key partners (SI dealers or dealers who do tender/corporate deal business) 30%
- Promote/apply our products/solutions to tenders or deals of Gov/Corporate (ENT/SMB, etc.) 30%
- Support key partners on technical and proposal issues for tenders/ corporate deals to assure assigned target 20%
- Coordinate with others (internal or external) to get the job well done 10%
- Follow-up the contracts and their delivery status.5%
- Other tasks assigned by Corporate Sales Manager or General Manager (or GD) 5%
- For Sales and marketing issues - Sales & marketing
- For Technical and Aftersales service issues - Customer service
- For Delivery schedule/ issues - Logistics
- For Finance issues - Accounting
- For others - Others
- Working with sales and marketing department or business centers for projects (tenders or deals) - Key partners (SI dealers)
- Working with Distributors on process of projects and contracts - Distributors
- Others tasks (if needed)
Suggest suitable price/solution for projects.
- Bachelor Degree (Engineering / Business preferred)
- Computer Skills: Window offices (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.),
- Language: Literacy at 4 skills
- Experiences: 1 years (tenders/projects sales)
- Sales Skill / Negotiation Skill
- Communication / Presentation skill
- Decision making skill
- Analyze and problem solving skill
- Computer and other technical equipment's skill
- Team work & sole charge
- Organization planning skill
- Time management skill
- Self leadership