- Responsible for building out the data pipelines (data ingestion framework and ETL processing) that are scalable and reusable, also be responsible for transitioning data workloads to the Cloud
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the data structures and governance
- Fundamental knowledge of modern cloud computing platforms and concepts
- Design, create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Cloud technologies
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multi-site location, team-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline.
- 5+ years experience in a developer role
- Good English communication
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience with data warehousing architecture and data modeling
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Experienced in manipulating, processing, and extracting data from various source systems.
- Two or more years experience in implementing concepts such as Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD Type) and Change Data Capture (CDC) functionality in both OLTP (Relational Modeling) and OLAP (Dimensional Modeling) environments.
- Cloud experience
- Experienced with CI/CD tools and concepts
- Familiarity with Sparks, SAS, Scala, and Python
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Experience with testing methodologies with the stated major development language(s)/technology.
We always strive to attract, develop, engage and retain employees with our best. We believe "people" is the most valuable resource so that we provide all eligible team members with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health. It includes but not limited to:
- Health Plans;
- Financial wellness;
- Paid time off;
- Flexible schedule;
- Engagement activities;
- Modern facilities
You will grow with Techcombank by having the opportunity to learn from top experts from across the world.
Techcombank provides a rewarding remuneration structure that commensurates with your achievement and contribution;
Techcombank is the Top 2 Best place to work in the banking industry where you can experience various exciting activities throughout the year:
- Company anniversary,
- Team building,
- Active Saturday Off,
- Year-End Party, etc.