Our client is a leading MNC bank in Vietnam & the world.
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for all of the Bank’s fiscal operating results utilizing generally accepted accounting principles, such as cost accounting, budgets, and regulatory agency and government reports ensuring the safeguard of Bank assets. Counsels senior management on fiscal control and profitability; prepares, presents and interprets financial reports to senior management; adheres to tax laws and regulatory compliance to properly reflect the financial position of the Bank. Directs accounting department activities; provides leadership, training and supervision within the department; provides a high level of customer relations and service; and ensures compliance with Bank policies and procedures. The position of Chief Financial Officer assists in attaining established Bank and department financial goals. Performs supervisory duties of department staff, coordinates staff for coverage in all related areas of the department.
- Responsible for managing all matters pertaining to Finance
- Financial Planning, MIS, Budgeting, Cash Flow Projections,
- Responsible for ensuring integrity, accuracy and completeness of financial data.
- Supervising filing of statutory returns to regulatory authorities
- Reviewing/preparing management and financial reports for the Co / Group and tax computations/compliances
- Work closely with Regional HQ & SBV (State Bank of Vietnam)