We're looking for an Accounting Manager to strengthen our general ledger and accounting operations functions while keeping pace within one of the fastest growing marketplace companies.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Manage day-to-day accounting activities to ensure compliance with Vietnamese policies, internal policies, SOX controls, and external audits
- Ownership of full cycle general ledger financial close process and related activities related to our Cost of Sales function, to ensure complete and accurate financials in accordance with Vietnamese policies, including managing/reviewing close activities such as journal entries and account reconciliations within the established close timeline
- Execution of non-routine transactions, including but not limited to: application of accounting guidance, preparation of workpaper and journal entries, and walkthrough with relevant stakeholders
- Assist in managing the preparation of monthly financial reporting for management and, including tie-outs to underlying detail
- Drive process creation, improvement and automation efforts to streamline Accounting operations and improve the quality of monthly, quarterly, and annual closes, and internal controls
- Key decision maker on continuous development of accounting policies and standard operating procedures
- Make Financial Report around monthly variance analysis, management reporting, and Tax reporting
We’re excited about you because you have…
- Self-motivated and self-managed - able to think independently, creatively, and opportunistically
- Get-it-done mindset - you're able to handle stress well, humble and scrappy!
- Sharp business acumen and process-oriented
- Data-obsessed and unafraid to go down to the lowest level of detail for truth
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- 2+ years of accounting experience, with required experience in relevant industry public company
- 1+ years’ experience in managing and developing staff
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Strong knowledge of Vietnam Accounting system, Tax Reporting, Social security reporting.
Why You’ll Love Working at Delichill:
- We are strategic: We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will change our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning: We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We offer great compensation packages including attractive salary and other allowances