We are looking for C++ Developers to join our team. The team is responsible for creating next-generation connected Car Infotainment products. You can see the actual results of your work come to life evolving from demos to eventually being used in millions of cars on the road.
With us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to BOSCH!
Here’s a little taste of your daily relaxing:
- Middleware/ application development for Automotive Infotainment in Software update component
- Programming and debugging for a multi-threaded software environment
- Unit test development
As a Software Engineer at BOSCH, you can do basic C++ and debug it yourself, instead of dropping C++ keyword. There is no one way to go about the work, and everyone is different. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Conscientious, Integrity, Open
- Your C++ programming skills are impressive
- You have the experience with cross-platform development, preferably Linux
- You have knowledge in OOP, design pattern, UML
- Experience in debugging and maintenance an application on Linux
- Familiar with SCRUM process
- English communication.
- You're self-motivated, creative and independent, with the ability to complete tasks on your own.