- Find & develop a customer base in Vietnam market by approaching prospective new customers through cold-calling, (emails and phone call for booking appointments).
- Be the main point of contact of assigned customers
- Obtain product specifications required for new or existing work from prospective customers.
- Negotiate contracts and handle paperwork (invoices / orders) and work with customer service & production departments to meet our customer’s requirements.
- Meet regularly with customers to conduct business reviews and monitor all product developments and follow up on quotes
- Respond promptly to customer queries and complaints to find a solution and maintain customer relationship
- Represent company at industry events including Vietnam Plastics Association Meetings, and VietnamPlas.
- Adhere to all company policies and work within the duty of employee’s regulations.
- Discover new customers and create a data base of these customers and the products used by them
- Learn about competitors, their products, why customers buy from them and pricing information.
- Be in regular contact with all assigned and new customers
- Communicate directly with customers and liaise with our Technical department to create sample products for customers to test.
- Prepare sales quotations and ensure customer delivery requirements are met.
- Increase customer base and grow sales in local market – USD1M in sales by end of Year 1
- Don’t lose customers by supply an unsatisfactory service level.
- Meet all company obligations
- Experience in the Engineering Thermoplastic injection molding market.
- An understanding of thermoplastic polymers and their uses.
- Certificate or tertiary qualification is sales and marketing or Polymer Science
- Sound commercial acumen
- Demonstrate the capacity to work accurately and make decisions on competing priorities
- Can communicate competently in English
- Self-motivated and be able to work as part of a team
- Company pay insurance as current rules.
- Off day: 2 days off on Saturday, Sunday, Christmas, Holiday, New Year.
- Equipped with labor protection, free meals.
- Professional and professional training is supported.
- Environment: dynamic, professional, friendly, fair and nice environment with many promotion opportunities.
- Products source is the best in the market, varied and abundant.
freeC is the Smart Recruiting Platform that leverages matching technology to actively connect hundred of thousand of employers and job seekers. The success of freeC is determined by our success in operating as a unified team. If you're interesting, ambitious, and eager to advance your career with us, explore our vacancies as below. We're excited to have you on board our ship to help us grow fast, deliver on our mission of actively connecting employers and job seekers around Vietnam
Lầu 06, Tòa nhà BCONS TOWER II , Số 42/1, Đường Ung Văn Khiêm, Phường 25, Quận Bình Thạnh, TP. HCMView map