- Civil engineering-related industry, required Educational & Professional Qualifications
- Civil or Geotechnical Engineering
- Chartered Engineer or equivalent is an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years post graduate experience in reinforced soil design or geotechnical engineering
- Competent in AutoCAD, related geotechnical engineering software, MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) Preferred Language Skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) is a must
- Fluent in Vietnamese (spoken and written) Preferred Knowledge/Experience
- Ability to track projects and identify opportunities from start and follow through with the focus of providing Tensar solution wherever and whenever possible.
- Minimum 3 years job experience in geotechnical consulting/contracting companies or with government agencies in related design department.
- Worked for an international company or overseas experience will be a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential to this job as there will be a large amount of discussion with clients, distributors, committees etc. both over the telephone and face-to-face. These skills are also required as the confidence in the jobholder’s and the Company’s technical expertise needs to be developed quickly.
- A good team player, proactive and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good presentation skills in order to maximize business development and the conversion rate of design application suggestion.
- Ability to accurately present Tensar products and technical information to both large and small audiences in a clear manner.
- Geotextiles, Geocells, Geomembranes
- Subgrade stabilization
- Wall systems
- Pavement optimization systems
- Erosion control systems
- Led workshops/Conducted training
- Business travel required within Malaysia and overseas occasionally.
Target Industries: Geosynthetics, Geotechnical, Civil engineering, Engineering design, Contractors, Consultants/Specifiers/Engineers