Chatwork is serving more than 313.000 enterprises, as well as officially listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange Market in 2019. This IPO is the first company in Japan among business chat tool providers.
What we are looking for
A self-starter who leads by example.
- Understand deeply about the ideal customer profile and the and tactics and messages that reach them. Identify client needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Develop a robust pipeline of opportunities with potential B2B clients, influential individuals/affiliates, or communities through traditional approaches (such as cold/warm calls and emails, networking) and creative marketing campaigns (in collaboration with the marketing team)
- Present Chatwork to potential clients, affiliates, partners
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns that generate
- enterprise SQLs and build enough sales pipeline to crush revenue targets
- Qualify leads and collaborates with Inner-sales & Customer Success team to ensure smooth and thorough follow up on created leads, seeking out feedback to understand
- what’s working best, and what needs to change
- Support team members to increase successfully closed deals on a daily basis.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market to contribute to short-term,the medium-term, long term growth
- Build and optimize in-house best practices for business development
- Report daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly results.