This position will cooperate with Business Development Manager and report to CEO. This is a varied hybrid role, with exposure to all aspects of the client journey - your duties will include, prospecting, quoting, advising, administering and servicing clients of all shapes and sizes.
- Understand needs of customers
- Generate sales revenue through calling, emails and other channels
- Effectively communicate to potential delegates the features and benefits in attending courses or even
- Build a database client through online necessary assistance to close the deal
- Effective handling of all internal & external communication
- Contribute to the negotiation of Clients contracts, draft contract and follow until sign off
- Assist in payment invoices and chasing payment.
- Anticipate and communicate with key stakeholders about key events, meetings and documents required
- Proactively communicate with various stakeholders to organize meetings, manage diary commitments, coordinate travel plans and coordinate project information.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned