As Virtual Internships enters a high-growth phase, we are seeking a Senior Business Analyst who works on our Product Team that is developing our platforms.
The focus of this position is to work collaboratively with cross-department teams to gain in-depth knowledge of business strategy, process and customer’s insight.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for analyzing our three customers' needs (University/Education Institutions, Student, Employers) and participate in the planning, design, and implementation of new workflows.
Responsibilities will include leading small to mid-size projects to deliver solutions to internal teams and the market.
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs.
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results.
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones.
- Provide project-level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, use cases, diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process.
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
- Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations
- Create and maintain product backlog, issue logs, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts.
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements.