GOODFOOD is looking for Brand Manager/ Assistant Brand Manager in-chage Dairy/ Beverage/ Dried Food Categy. A Brand Manager/ Assistant Brand Manager plays a critcal roles to take full ownership of the assigned category / product lines by leading the brand development strategy & plan including budget responsibility, revenue growth management strategy, research and insights generation, future category opportunities and integrated marketing communication activation.
- Develop and implement marketing programs, digital and social activities, in-store activations, and promotions for assigned brands in order to convey the brand promise and value to customers and consumers as well as drive sales.
- Make portfolio analyzes to identify gaps to extend products portfolio and successfully launch new products.
- Follow up and analyze development of assigned products (brand health, sales, market execution) and propose suitable programs.
- Responsible for Budget, sales and marketing target proposal, and A&P funds to be within the marketing budget, Reconcile the marketing expenses monthly with accountant
- Liaise with Food Service customers to arrange events, promotions, and other brand building activities
- Monitor and analyze weekly sell-out and sell-in data per region to ensure the smooth implementation and successful execution of brand programs
- Coordinate and lead internal departments to ensure projects are done at high quality
- Coordinate with suppliers for getting quotation, mock-up and to manage POSM quantity