1. Business Development and Customer Services
- Assess local and international conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities;
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company;
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration;
- Address customer satisfaction issues promptly.
2. Employee and Operation Management
- Work closely with Line Manager and direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales;
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation;
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth and opportunities;
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all company regulations and laws.
3. Business Plan and Budget Management
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans;
- Make sure the team met goals and metrics;
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately.